If you follow this blog then you know it is no secret that we are crazy about our rescue dog, Iris.
Occasionally we take Iris with us to enjoy a lovely breakfast at one of our favorite local spots, Le Pain Quotidien. But we have noticed that the rest of the country appears to be as crazy about their dogs as we are, resulting in several restaurants that offer dog-friendly seating. A walk down most city streets will reveal the entrance to many businesses offering a friendly drink of water for fur-covered passersby. Here is a list of other Los Angeles restaurants that welcome both you and Rover or Fifi:
- The Anchor---beach lovers will enjoy this casual restaurant located in Venice. You can enjoy casual dining and affordable happy hours with treats for your four legged friends as well.
- The Backyard---enjoy your favorite sporting event with your favorite dog in a quiet and uber casual environment located in West Los Angeles.
- The Lazy Dog---With three locations in the Los Angeles area, this chain restaurant offers a fun atmosphere full of dog-themed decor, as well as a varied and affordable menu. And they even have a special "Bone" Appetit menu for your four legged friend!
- Fred62---Located in the eclectic Los Feliz area, you and your favorite pup can enjoy a varied menu that offers up dishes that include Huevos Rancheros, Mac and cheese balls, lox and bagels or vegan dishes. Something for everyone and every dog.
- Panolivo---venture a couple hours north of Los Angeles to sunny Paso Robles where you and your dog can enjoy lunch at this family and dog friendly restaurant. Be sure to allow enough time for a bit of wine-tasting in the area!
To view other sculptures as well as our collection of lighting and architectural hardware, please visit our site at www.martinpierce.com.
Designers can visit the showroom located at:
5433 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016