While the rest of the country is battling one of the worst winters on record we continue to bask in unseasonably warm temperatures and sunshine here in southern California. Fortunately for us there is always something to do, both indoors and outdoors. So grab your sunscreen and head out to one or more of these events:
- The Annenberg Space Center is hosting a very interesting photograpy exhibit that will delight and inspire anyone interested in architecture. Who knew that expected climate changes are altering the way buildings are designed?
- The hills surrounding Los Angeles offer up some pretty amazing hiking trails that end with some impressive vistas. A comfortable pair of shoes and a backpack filled with plenty of water is all you need to enjoy a day away from the crowds and noise of the city.
- If you enjoy nature but don't feel up to a hike, a visit to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art is in order. They are featuring a visiting exhibit of nature inspired artwork by some of American's finest 19th century artists.
- This is certainly beach weather and we have hundreds of miles of beaches from San Diego, through Los Angeles and on up the coast. Malibu, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and La Jolla are just a few that come to mind. Find your perfect beach here.
- Take a drive to the desert in search of blooming wildflowers or venture down to Carlsbad to tour the flower fields. Worth the trip!
How do you spend your free time enjoying the southern California weather?
To view our entire collection of architectural hardware please visit our site at www.martinpierce.com
Designers, please stop by our showroom located at:
5433 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016